Multi-purpose weighing bars allow to be placed in almost impossible places.
Especially used, to weigh pallets, live animals, tanks, etc.
Automatic packing in bags of up to 70 kg.
Ideal for grains, pellets, sugar, cereals, grass, fertilizers, aggregates, seeds, chemicals and all granulated material that slides by gravity.
Up to 9 bags per minute of 50kg, the fastest on the market.
Ethernet connection !!
The marine scales are ideal for weighing in ships of the High Seas factory with motion compensation, double load cell with digital converter, integrated accelerometer and precision machining AISI 316. Its structure entirely of stainless steel, with welding performed by robot, the they make them highly resistant even in the most unfavorable working conditions.
The ONIX S300 Controller-Indicator presents innovations for highly complex processes. Its innumerable features make it suitable for different applications in all types of industries.
- Ethernet TCP/IP communication with Modbus TCP protocol
- USB port for uploading and downloading data via USB stick
- Analog and digital cells
- Programmable automaton with graphic edition from software ladder.sipel.com.ar
Suitable for working in ZONES I and II, according to the IEC-79 standard. Its electronics are housed in an anti-explosion cabinet and connected through intrinsic safety barriers. Its characteristics make it suitable for biodiesel, gas, oil and other industries.
- Suitable for areas belonging to Classification I Division 1
- RS232, RS485 Modbus or 4 to 20mA communication
- LCD display with backlight
- Cutting plate to automate processes (packaging, sorting, alarms)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Apollo PH controller to perform automatic packaging processes being monitored by a PLC.
- RS485 Modbus communication
- 4 solid state relay outputs / 3 optoisolated inputs with double cut-off bypass function
- 24 Vdc power supply
- Direct connection to load cell or junction box