The automation in the dosing and formulation of composite products represents a real competitive advantage in the productive area of the company. The Sipel dosing system allows products formulated from heterogeneous components to be produced with the possibility of storing up to 50 different recipes. It is an ideal application for producers of processed concrete, feed, asphalt, pharmacology, paints and coatings, and food industries in general.
• Management of up to 12 components and download.
• Wall mount cabinet suitable for industrial environment.
• Fully automatic operation sequence.
• Operation with net weights for each ingredient.
• Possibility of storing up to 1000 formulas in memory.
• Security interlock for download.
• Multifunction grapical with 6 digits 26 mm high.
• High resolution (up to 50,000 Display divisions).
• High conversion speed (more than 50 samples per second).
• Registration in non-volatile memory of totals by ingredient and by formula.
• RS232 outputs to connect printer or PC, giving information of totals, recipes loaded in memory, etc.
• Cycle to cycle printing.
• Opto-isolated power inputs and outputs with solid state outputs (optional relay).
• Automatic date and time.