Cloud + WEB query.
Each of the local databases can be synchronized to a database in the cloud (SQL Server on Microsoft Azure servers). The synchronization of the data is carried out periodically and the synchronism period can be configured.
Data exported to the cloud can be consumed directly from the database by third-party applications (National Roads, Customer Management Systems, etc.) or can be viewed from a WEB system provided by Sipel.
The Sipel consultation website allows the client to view heavy vehicles, detected and / or infringed by each of the systems and generate reports filtered by date, registration, type, etc. You can also access the photographic record of systems that include LPR or vehicle capture cameras.
Automatic handling of the following peripherals is contemplated:
- Traffic light entering the total balance.
- Total balance output traffic light.
- Traffic light and road return barrier.
- Front photo capture with license plate recognition (LPR) of the vehicle.
- Rear photo capture with license plate recognition.
- Capture photos of groups of axes.
- 3D measurement of excess height.
- Audio system with microphone and two external speakers to instruct drivers.